CareerUp is a globally recognized start-up that connects young professionals with internships abroad. We are disrupting the study abroad industry by providing a better alternative to traditional programs. We are growing rapidly and currently operate programs in London, Sydney, Manila, Beijing, and Singapore.
As an Career Coach, you will be responsible for managing new applicants to the program. You will consult them on their career goals, match them with companies, and explain the value of our program. This is a rewarding opportunity to help college students from around the world accomplish their professional goals and be part of a small team with opportunities for advancement!
- Conduct phone consultations with 10+ candidates per day
- Match candidates to international corporations and start-ups
- Make calls and send emails to interested students applicants
- Meet monthly sales goals
- Fluent English
- Sales, customer service, or account management experience
- Great communication and presentation skills
What We Offer:
- Creative, fast-paced, flexible, fun environment
- Work from our modern Mile X office in Montreal
- Great training and advancement opportunities
- International work environment